Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome to the new....

So here it is, the new blog. For those of you who were fans of the old blog, you may not like this one. For the few who hated the old blog, you may find this one drastically different.

"What's changed?" you ask. Well, me, basically. After years of being a "yes" person and doing the right things and saying all the right things and pleasing all those around me all the while hiding what I really thought, I hit the end. I have fully decided to embrace being me, flaws and all, and finally report on the world as I see it, whether you like my opinions or not.

So, if you want to know what I think, follow along and feel free to comment. If not, well, stop visiting this site. We will miss you. Maybe.

So if you have read all this and are still with me, a new post is coming tomorrow entitled "Life at that certain age." See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment