Friday, October 2, 2009

Cold Weather, Colder Mood

This week the weather finally turned from summer to fall. I had to break out the Ugg boots and my jackets, sweaters and scarves. Although I love the comfy warmth of my Ugg boots, they necessitate the removal of my beautiful heels and flats. I was hoping to have a transition time between the flip flops and the boots, but alas, it was not to be. Drat! I could sacrifice warmth for fashion, but I just haven't been in the mood to lately. I think it is the result of sitting out in the pouring rain last Friday at the football game. I hate being wet and cold, and it put me in a mood! I am hoping to get out of it soon, as I have some really great heels just waiting for me to take them out for a walk!

So this has been an "off" sort of week. There is much going on, but I have learned that I probably should process things through before speaking or blogging about them. Just because I can eviscerate them in print, doesn't mean I should. The pen truly is mightier than the sword and sometimes the writer is the one who gets wounded the worst. So we will save that for another day. But the guilty should remember my commitment to revealing truth and outing them. Truth always comes to light people. And with that, I am off to find me some Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment